Unique Restaurant Ideas to Inspire Your Theme or Concept
Article by Mr.Sahil Sambhi -Founder of The Drunken Botanist The theme or Concept of your Restaurant defines how your guest perceives your brand. In today’s time, it's important to think beyond the interiors or ambiance of
Article by Mr.Sahil Sambhi -Founder of The Drunken Botanist
The theme or Concept of your Restaurant defines how your guest perceives your brand. In today’s time, it’s important to think beyond the interiors or ambiance of the place and understand what your customer really wants.
Here are some of the best and out-of-the-box ideas that will inspire your theme or concept of the restaurant-
1. Creative Partitions-Post-Covid restaurants are following the guidelines and are providing protection in the restaurant without jeopardizing the look. With a rich interior & classy wallpaper, it’s important to creatively divide the space making it look beautiful and safe in its own special way. In today’s time families prefer to have separate and private corners make sure your restaurant has a private dining space, and private lounges to make them feel cozy and special in their own zone. Wooden partitions are popular these days and are also trending.
2. Open Kitchen-With the rise of the internet, technology, and savvy customers, the open kitchen concept has continued to gain popularity within the restaurant. This brought to changing out the layouts of the restaurant, wherein instead of having the kitchen at the back, having an open kitchen is the new trend followed by many restaurants. These open kitchens in a way satisfy customers’ curiosity and let them easily find out what’s cooking in a professional kitchen with all the safety measures.
3. Rooftop dining space-Rooftop dining spaces or rooftop bars continue to shine. New-age generations love to party or have a cozy dinner in the open space with a glittering bird’s eye view of the city. Investing in the rooftop area of your restaurant is the best option to easily grab customers’ attention in today’s time. Be it this beautiful monsoon weather or winter, rooftop spaces are surely trending on the list.
4. Eco Friendly-The new-age generation is now more conscious of a clean environment, and green environment and is paying the most for sustainability too. Highlighting eco-friendliess, and greenery in your restaurant through interiors and different other ways can surely be a gamer changer.
5. Mouth-Watering Delectables-Serving delectably scrumptious food is the key focus of every restaurant. Its important to offer mouth-watering indulgent cuisines that one can easily relish with a wide range of varieties with the essence of luxurious drinks, variegated flavors & cutting-edge cocktails to your table. Your quality of food, presentation, and varieties should always relate to the theme of the restaurant.