7 Hospitality Industry Trends By Vaibhav Sachdev, Founder Connaught ClubHouse
The hospitality industry is dynamic and ever-changing, every now and then it requires you to adapt something that’s new, something that’s creative, and yes something that is surely Out of the Box. If you are one
The hospitality industry is dynamic and ever-changing, every now and then it requires you to adapt something that’s new, something that’s creative, and yes something that is surely Out of the Box.
If you are one exploring the recent hospitality trends, here are the 7 perfect hospitality trends one can follow-
1. Sustainable Hotels-Sustainability and self-sufficiency are two words commonly thrown around during this pandemic. Sitting inside the home for months & months gave people a close reality check that it’s important to rely on the environment for light and ventilation, & have access to outdoor or semi-outdoor green spaces. It’s time to quickly adapt to a new lifestyle with practical, economical tweaks, in the long run. The pandemic has slowly but rightly ushered a more thoughtful, personalized, and high-tech, but eco-friendly, home for our living beings. green infrastructure is the need of the hour for the coming years as contact with nature and greenery around the house has solved many problems. And this same goes with new-age hotels too, it’s important to build eco-friendly hotels that are environment, energy, and climate-safe and actively support the environment.
2. The power of technology-The importance of technology has been widespread and is highly accepted by Hospitality industries and their owners in today’s time. Shifting towards the power of technology, digital technology is the often-used term in today’s time as it provides a lot of advantages. Customers who want to try before they buy can take virtual tours of your property and even parts of the destination. With AR, a hotel might use something like an interactive map to provide information to guests.
3. Social Media Platform to create a buzz-We are sure and confident about the fact Social media is ruling and this market can easily in the short-run help you create awareness about something new in the market. In the age of Instagram,Facebook restaurants and their owners should be aware of how well they can use social media to grab young millennials. In today’s time youngsters, Millenials love to post where they have been all day long. To make sure your restaurant looks instagrammable you need to go with the trend, adding certain designs, and bold text can easily help your place grab attention and new customers.
4. Home Delivery System-Food Delivery system has become popular in recent years but specially post COVID. Customers prefer ordering directly at their homes or love to eat in their cars. This change has let the restaurants make sure the food is freshly prepared, the handling process, and contactless transactions are rightly met.
5. Vibrant Open Area Celebration-With greenery, comfy loungers, jaw-dropping decor, and outdoor ambiance easily set your mood to have high-blast night parties. Whether it’s mid-summer and the heat is at its peak, people are more inclined to make their weekend brunch, cocktail party, or just a normal fine-dine with their friends and family in a cozy outdoor space. Nothing is more appealing than a beautifully themed outdoor space in today’s time, keeping this in mind the restaurant industry is all focusing on bringing the best of the theme that is unique, modern, and classy
6. Innovations in Delectable Food and Drinks-Between all those offerings, restaurants should always be ready to curate an amazing and lip-smacking special night menu for its guest to drool over the scrumptious mouth-watering delectables.
7. A strong PR Team- Credibility, authenticity, and creativity are essential to the restaurant industry’s survival and future success, using public relations can help the brand to have repeated visibility, customer trust,loyality, and a favorable impression in the market.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.