Thomas Cook India & SOTC announce the 8th edition of Grand Indian Holiday Sale and Super Holiday Sale
Unbeatable deals with discounts of upto Rs. 29,000 off on Summer HolidaysHolidays at No Cost EMI | Zero Interest | Zero Down Payment | Zero Processing FeesHoliday Now and Pay After Return with cashback of
- Unbeatable deals with discounts of upto Rs. 29,000 off on Summer Holidays
- Holidays at No Cost EMI | Zero Interest | Zero Down Payment | Zero Processing Fees
- Holiday Now and Pay After Return with cashback of upto Rs. 5000*
- Extensive range of air inclusive holidays; Group Escorted Tours and Personalised Holidays
- Collaborated with Swiss International Airlines, Lufthansa, SriLankan Airlines, Jazeera Airways and Resorts World Sentosa Singapore.
- Favourite Domestic and International destinations
- Europe Holidays starting at Rs. 149,000.00*; Asia Holidays at Rs. 45,700.00*; India Holidays at Rs. 21,794.00*
Mumbai, May 11, 2022: With easing of restrictions and the world open for travel, Indians are displaying strong pent up demand. With a clear intent to accelerate business, perfectly timed during India’s key booking season – Thomas Cook (India) Limited, India’s leading omnichannel travel services company and its Group Company, SOTC Travel, have launched the 8th edition of Grand Indian Holiday Sale and Super Holiday Sale. Both properties come loaded with an exciting diversity of unbeatable price points and special deals, including discounts of upto Rs. 29,000 and the option to Holiday Now and Pay After Return with cashback of upto Rs. 5000 on offer from May 5th to 20th, 2022. Thomas Cook’s Best Price Guarantee comes with a promise to pay double the difference if a customer finds a better price.
Thomas Cook’s Grand Indian Holiday Sale and SOTC’s Super Holiday Sale are available across the Companies’ omni-channel network: mobile app, portals (thomascook.in and sotc.in) and call centres (Thomas Cook: 1800-2099-100 SOTC: 1800 209 3344) – and extensive pan India retail stores covering India’s metros, mini-metros, tier 2 and 3 key source markets.
Thomas Cook and SOTC have partnered with leading airlines including Swiss International Airlines, Lufthansa, SriLankan Airlines and Jazeera Airways to bring customers great air-inclusive holidays around the world – at unbeatable pricing; and Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore.
To maximise visibility, Thomas Cook & SOTC’s media campaign will extend across print (mainline editions and regionals), digital and social media properties.
Thomas Cook’s Grand Indian Holiday Sale and SOTC’s Super Holiday Sale Offers:
· Germany, Austria, Switzerland & France at Rs. 149,000.00
· Switzerland, Germany, Belgium & France at Rs. 165,700.00
· France & Switzerland at Rs. 180,900.00
· Lisbon, Seville, Granada, Valencia, Barcelona & Madrid at Rs. 194,300.00
· Finland, Estonia, Norway, Sweden & Denmark at Rs. 277,000.00
· France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria & Germany at Rs. 213,000.00
· Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium & France at Rs. 240,500.00
· UK, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Austria & Italy at Rs. 288,900.00
Asia, Middle East and Australia Special
· Thailand: 6 days at Rs. 43,700.00
· Singapore: 5 days at Rs. 76,800.00
· Dubai, Abu Dhabi with Yas Island: 6 days at Rs. 79,300.00
· Mauritius: 7 days at 82,900.00
· Singapore with Malaysia: 6 days at Rs. 94,450.00
· Vietnam & Cambodia: 10 days at Rs. 163,000.00 (Ex delhi)
· Turkey: 9 days at Rs. 171,000.00
· Kenya: 7 days at Rs. 183,000.00
· Australia: 9 days at Rs. 315,000.00
· Kerala: 6 days at Rs. 18,599.00 (Land only)
· Himachal: 6 days at Rs. 29,240.00 (Land only)
· North East: 7 days at Rs. 47,990.00
· Kashmir: 7 days at Rs. 48,200.00
· Ladakh: 7 days at Rs. 50,990.00
· Uttarakhand: 8 days at Rs. 39,290.00 (Land only)
· Chaar Dhaam: 11 days at Rs. 59,990.00 (Land only) Thomas Cook’s Grand Indian Holiday Sale SOTC’s Super Holiday Sale
To strengthen customer confidence in travel, Thomas Cook & SOTC’s “TravShield” is India’s only safety commitment – with only vaccinated staff and co-passengers among many other precautions, building on their “Assured” travel safety protocols – developed in association with Apollo Clinics.
TravShield & Assured together, ensure best in class safety and protection for travellers in the post Covid era, covering every distribution, delivery and partner touch point in the travel ecosystem.
“I am delighted to announce the launch of our Grand Indian Holiday Sale! We have timed the launch perfectly – coinciding with the booking window for the upcoming summer holiday season. With pent up travel demand, easing of restrictions and the world open to travel, customers are raring to take their long pending summer break. Our Grand Indian Holiday Sale offers unbeatable offers and discounts – intended to inspire customers to avail of special deals to book their favourite destination. To sweeten the deal, our Grand Indian Holiday Sale comes with an unbeatable Best Price Guarantee where we offer to pay the customer double the difference if he can find a better deal.Mr. Rajeev Kale, President & Country Head – Holidays, MICE, Visa, Thomas Cook (India) Limited.
Additionally, a strong benefit to our customers is our unique Holiday Now and Pay After Return with no cost EMI, zero interest, zero down payment and zero processing fees.
I urge customers to book now to avail of our amazing deals – this is a limited time offer and valid only upto 20th May, 2022.”
“Customers are keen to escape the soaring temperatures and take their well-deserved summer holiday. To delight our customers, we are very excited to present our Super Holiday Sale with an extensive portfolio of air-inclusive holidays to a range of top domestic and international destinations at unbeatable pricing. To ensure peace of mind we have included risk free holidays with zero cancellation, easy & free rescheduling*, our safety program in association with Apollo Clinics, comprehensive travel insurance, on-ground teams and our expert tour managers.”Mr. Daniel D’souza President & Country Head – Holidays, SOTC Travel
About Thomas Cook (India) Limited:
Set up in 1881, Thomas Cook (India) Limited. (TCIL) is the leading omnichannel travel company in the country offering a broad spectrum of services including Foreign Exchange, Corporate Travel, MICE, Leisure Travel, Value Added Services, Visa and Passport services. It operates leading B2C and B2B brands including Thomas Cook, SOTC, TCI, SITA, Asian Trails, Allied T Pro, Australian Tours Management, Desert Adventures, Luxe Asia, Travel Circle International Limited (TCI 勝景遊), Sterling Holiday Resorts Limited, Distant Frontiers, TC Tours, Digiphoto Entertainment Imaging (DEI), Go Vacation, Private Safaris East & South Africa
As one of the largest travel service provider networks headquartered in the Asia-Pacific region, The Thomas Cook India Group spans 25 countries across 5 continents
TCIL has been felicitated with CNBC-TV18 & ICICI Lombard India Risk Management Award – Travel & Leisure Category 2022 & 2021, The Best Travel Agency – India at TTG Travel Awards 2019, The Best Outbound Tour Operator at the Times Travel Awards 2019 & 2018 and Leading Company with Cutting Edge Travel Innovation at the Times Travel Awards 2018, Silver award for Asia’s Best Integrated Report (First Time) category at the Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards 2019, Best Risk Management-Framework & Systems at the India Risk Management Awards 2019; Best Cash Management Solution – India at the Asset Triple A Treasury, Trade, Supply Chain & Risk Management Awards 2018, Best Outbound Tour Operator at the SATTE Awards 2019, Excellence in Domestic Tour Operations at the SATTE Awards 2018, The French Ambassador’s Award for Exemplary Achievements in Visa Issuance 5 years in a row and the Condé Nast Traveller – Readers’ Travel Awards from 2011 to 2019.
CRISIL has reaffirmed the rating on debt programmes and bank facilities of Thomas Cook (India) Limited – ‘CRISIL A+/Negative on the long-term bank facilities of TCIL and CRISIL A1 rating on the short-term bank facilities and short- term debt of the Company. For more information, please visit www.thomascook.in
Fairbridge Capital (Mauritius) Limited, a subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited promotes TCIL by holding 65.60% of its paid-up capital and is responsible for the execution of acquisition and investment opportunities.