Check Out These Sustainable Eco Resorts This World Tourism Day!
World Tourism Day serves as a reminder of the significance and benefits that travel can have for a person, a community, and the economy as a whole. The tourism industry's foundations may be greatly attributed
World Tourism Day serves as a reminder of the significance and benefits that travel can have for a person, a community, and the economy as a whole. The tourism industry’s foundations may be greatly attributed to the preferences and sentiments that shape the traveler’s choices as we continue to navigate how we travel in a post-pandemic world. Travelers and their interests are fast altering.
This World Tourism Day, here are two of our favorite luxury and wellness resorts that coexist with nature.
Grape County – Grape County is an ecosystem that offers an opulent retreat amidst a forested landscape and picturesque lakes. It provides an unrivaled fusion of a first-rate encounter with nature and a luxury resort. Grape County, which covers 180 acres next to 5000 acres of untouched wilderness, is harmoniously incorporated into the local ecosystem to provide a lush haven for both people and animals.
Environmentalists, landscapers, and horticulturists provided direction during the development of this eco-resort to ensure that everything was done with the least amount of disruption to the surrounding natural landscape.
- Three artificial lakes on the property offer kayaking and adventurous sports.
- Grape County is home to 20 condos by the lake and 11 Sky Rooms, offering a magnificent and in-tune with nature experience.
- By offering a variety of activities like kayaking, horseback riding, wine tours, trekking, nature trails, and other outdoor pursuits, Grape County enables visitors to explore the outdoors and get up and personal with it.
- Biodiversity space where one may also spot leopards, snakes, rare birds, and more.
Viveda Wellness – In Trimbakeshwar, Nashik, there is an opulent integrated wellness village called Viveda. This wellness facility encourages healthy living by utilising the traditional knowledge of Ayurveda and Naturopathy. It is infused with Indian hospitality traditions. Be surrounded by vibrant flowers and plants that resemble the works of an artist. Every day, the sight of butterflies and birds fluttering about, as well as the rich foliage dotting the terrain, is a visual delight that makes us happy. Take a well-earned break at Viveda to rejuvenate.
- The regenerative powers of holistic therapies, the pampering, and soothing massages will let you explore a new way of healthy living.
- The place has wholesome and tasty food built on the wellness principles
- The entire architecture (including .the meditation room) is built with only 4 materials
- People can book for a day/ only meals or an entire wellness program